Down the TBR hole was originally created over at Lost in a Story, and is a great way to whittle down your tbr list. This post covers books 21- 25 on my Goodreads TBR list.
This is how it works:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 or 15 or 20, if you’re feeling adventurous)
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
- Keep track of where you left off so you can pick up there next time.
ASKING FOR IT BY LOUISE O’NEILL
GENDER GAMES BY JUNO DAWSON
GRACELING KRISTIN CASHORE
FLAME IN THE MIST BY RENEE AHDIEH
WAR STORM BY VICTORIA AVEYARD