Down the TBR hole was originally created over at Lost in a Story, and is a great way to whittle down your tbr list. This post covers books 16-20 on my Goodreads TBR list.
This is how it works:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 or 15 or 20, if you’re feeling adventurous)
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
- Keep track of where you left off so you can pick up there next time.
HOLDING UP THE UNIVERSE BY JENNIFER NIVEN
THE UPSIDE OF UNREQUITED BY BECKY ALBERTALLI
UNTITLED BY JAY KRISTOFF AND AMIE KAUFMAN
MUSE OF NIGHTMARES BY LAINI TAYLOR
A COURT OF FROST AND STARLIGHT BY SARAH J. MAAS