Down the TBR hole was originally created over at Lost in a Story, and is a great way to whittle down your tbr list. This is my second go at this and covers books 6-10 on my Goodreads TBR list.
This is how it works like:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 or 15 or 20, if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
- Keep track of where you left off so you can pick up there next time.
The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
The Last Star by Rick Yancey
The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare
Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
This has definitely helped me cull some titles from my TBR – I mean I’d forgotten that I ever wanted to read some of these?!